- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
- Why Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Named Their Son Zain Kapoor, Complete Details Revealed!
- FIRST PIC: Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Spotted Outside The Hospital With Baby Boy Zain Kapoor
Recently, who's who of the tinsel town gathered under one roof to attend Hello Hall Of Fame Awards. From Gauri-Shahrukh Khan to Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh, many celebs turned up in thier glamorous avatar and it turned out to be a star-studded night.
While, all celebs went home all happy, we hear Mira Rajput faced a strange situation at the gala night. According to a leading daily, Mira Rajput, who attended the event without hubby Shahid Kapoor was ignored by most of the celebs. Surprised? So are we!
Mira Was There To Receive Shahid's Award
DNA quoted a source saying, "Mira (Rajput) was quietly sitting on one table. She had gone to collect the award on behalf of her hubby. Shahid couldn't be there since he's stationed in Tehri for his next film."
Celebs Turned A Blind Eye To Mira Rajput
"Nobody even walked up to her and exchanged the customary hellos, except a few. The funny thing is some of them were those who had attended Shahid's birthday party last year."
Did Mira Feel Bad?
Reportedly, Mira was least about these formal pleasantry and left the venue post collecting award in the behalf of hubby, Shahid Kapoor.
Here's Why Shahid Was Missing!
Shahid Kapoor had to skip the award as the actor is currently in Uttarakhand, shooting for his next film, Batti Gul Meter Chalu. The film also casts Shraddha Kapoor and Yami Gautam in the lead roles.
Coming Back To Mira..
On a similar note, recently when Mira was asked to reveal her one bad habit that she would like to change in herself, she had said, "I think I binge a lot. I love food."
Mira, A Hardcore Foodie
"I absolutely love food. I am sure you must have seen on Instagram that I am just always following food posts. So, I think now, I am trying to make healthier choices, with food," further added Mira.
Mira On Her Career
Speaking about the same, she had said, "Yes, I would love to work, especially in a field that is creatively stimulating, but also allows me time with family. Perhaps something with food, or lifestyle."