- Priyanka Chopra Invites Nick Jonas' Family Members To Mumbai For A Pre-wedding Bash?
- Nick Jonas Confirms Engagement With Priyanka Chopra, Says 'I Need To Give My Nieces Cousins'
- This Image Of Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Which is Trending Everywhere Is Fake! Read Details
- Priyanka Chopra To Regret Walking Out Of Bharat; Her Hollywood Film Gets Delayed
- Priyanka Chopra's 'The Sky Is Pink' With Farhan Akhtar & Zaira Wasim Goes On Floors, See Photos!
- Post Walking Out Of Salman Khan's Bharat, Priyanka Chopra Says Failure Still Scares Her!
- Salman Khan Makes Some Shocking Revelations About Priyanka Chopra's Abrupt Exit From Bharat!
- Priyanka Chopra Engaged To Boyfriend Nick Jonas? The Actress Finally Breaks Her Silence!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Boyfriend Nick Jonas At A Nightclub In Singapore, Viral Video Here!
- Shahrukh Khan's Reaction On Priyanka Chopra's Marriage Will Leave You Shell Shocked!
- Kangana Ranaut CONFIRMS Priyanka Chopra Is Marrying Nick Jonas; Says She's Excited & Happy
- Priyanka Chopra Made A Choice Cos Something Very Special Was Coming Into Her Life: Bharat Director
Nobody in this world have achieved something big without taking risks in life and only the bold have gone far in achieving whatever they've desired. Priyanka Chopra stressed on the importance of taking risks in making one's dream come true and opened up to Forbes by saying,
"When I was younger, I never saw a long-term plan. I am not from the film community; my career has always been full of risky choices and I took decisions off the paved path. My greatest risk was me not knowing that I was taking a risk."
She also revealed that her biggest risk in life was starring in a negative role in Aitraaz in 2004.
Paid Off Well
But her risk paid off as Aitraaz ended up doing well at the box office and her character was highly appreciated.
"While shooting for the movie, people warned me that it was a wrong career move and that I would get stuck with vamp-type roles. It scared me like hell."
The same risky approach paid off in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion as well, which released in 2008.
She calculated risks in life has made Priyanka Chopra who she is today!
It's good to see Priyanka Chopra stressing on the importance of taking risks in life in achieving one's dream.
A Kid Like Jake
Priyanka Chopra is currently in the USA for the shoot of her upcoming Hollywood film A Kid Like Jake.
She already has two Hollywood films up her sleeve and it's scheduled to hit the theatres in 2018.
Sadly, Priyanka Chopra has still not given her nod to star in any Bollywood film yet.
Her focus is solely on Hollywood as of now and we're sure she'll find success there as well.