TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh starrer Thugs of Hindostan hit the theatres today on November 8, 2018 and is currently running to packed houses all across the country. The extended Diwali holiday has seen more footfalls to the theatres possible and going by the reviews, it looks like the movie will face a huge task to survive post Sunday when the weekday arrives as several critics have thrashed the movie black and blue.
However, Aamir Khan took to his Twitter handle by saying that no matter what happens to Thugs of Hindostan, whether it fares good or bad at the box office or people like it or not, the movie will always remain special and memorable for him, irrespective of the fate of the film. Aamir Khan also thanked the entire cast and crew of the movie by saying that they've all done a fabulous job and he is happy to be in their team.
Here's what Aamir Khan tweeted; check it out below...