TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
As announced, Century Star Shivanna's Leader had its muhurtha yesterday(Aug 19) at Kanteerava Studios. Most of the star cast and crew graced the occasion.
Geetha Shivarajkumar sounded clap board for the first shot which featured Shivanna, Yogi, Guru Jaggesh, Pranitha Subhash and Parinitha Kitty. Vijay Raghavendra, Deepika Kammaiah, Prakash Belwadi who comprise the rest of the cast, were also present.
Tarun Shivappa and Hardik Shetty are producing the movie under Hardik Tarun Combines. Sahana Murthy is directing the film. Tarun and Sahana Murthy had made their debuts with Ajai Rao's Rose last year, which was an average grosser at the box-office.
Tarun and Sahana Murthy have continued the same technical team from their first movie Rose which includes Veer Samarth as the music director and Guru Prashanth Rai as the director of photography. This is the first time Veer and Guru will be working for a big ticket film.
The team is putting all the efforts to make use of this opportunity. They are leaving no stone unturned to make this a successful film. Sahana Murthy is making use of a storyboard for the film which is a rare thing in Kannada Films, and this will give director more clarity of what he is doing.
Shivanna will start shooting for the movie once he finishes his portions for Srikanta and Bangara S/O Bangarada Manushya. As per the buzz, he will simultaneously shoot for Tagaru and Leader. Once he is done with them, he will join the shoot of Prem's The Villain.