- Kerala State Film Awards 2017: Indrans, Parvathy & Lijo Jose Pellissery Bag The Top Honours!
- Kaadu Pookkunna Neram: The First Trailer Is Out!
- Munroe Thuruthu To Hit The Theatres On September 30!
- Maanasaandarapetta Yezdi All Set To Start Its Journey
- Suraj Venjaramood Nominated For National Award!
- Indrans To Play Charlie Chaplain In Next!
Urvashi, who is wellknown for her versatile roles, is all set to pair up with actor Indrans in his upcoming movie Ponmutta, directed by Sajeev Pazhoor. The movie is said to be a social drama which portrays the story of an agricultural family. Indrans plays the lead role in the movie, while Urvashi plays the character of his wife.
Indrans who has shifted from comedy roles into serious roles has proved his mettle through a range of variety roles. In one of his upcoming movies, Budhan Chirikkunnu directed by R.Sharath Indrans plays the character of a tailor, who is also a theatre artist, who wishes to play Charlie Chaplin on stage. Praveena and Marathi actress Shervari Jamenis plays the female leads in this movie. He also plays the lead role in the drama, Jalamsham. He will portray a different getup in this movie.
National award winning actress Urvashi is very active in the field now and has so many movies in her kitty. She plays the role of Kamalhassan's wife in the upcoming Tamil project Uthamavillain. She has also played an important character in the bilingual remake of Salt and Pepper, which her sister Kalpana played in the Malayalam version. She is doing a number of Malayalam films also, including the movie Thakkol in which she plays a lady bus conductor.