TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Anoop Menon, the actor-writer, is all set to romance Manju Warrier in Deepu Karunakaran's upcoming movie. Interestingly, Anoop and Manju are playing a happily married couple in the movie.
Reportedly, the project, which has been titled as Karingunnam Sixes, will have Manju Warrier playing the role of a volleyball coach who gets appointed in jail to train the prisoners.
Manju Warrier and Anoop Menon have shared the screen in the recent superhit movie Paavada. Manju made a guest appearance as the lover of Anoop's character, in the Marthandan directed movie.
Karingunnam Sixes, which is said to be a sports drama movie, is penned by Arunlal Ramachandran. The movie also stars Murali Gopy, Sunny Wayne, and Santhosh Keezhattoor in pivotal roles.
If things fall in place, Karingunnam Sixes will start rolling by the second week of February, in Trivandrum. The rest of the star cast, technical crew, and further details of the movie will be revealed soon.
It is the fifth directorial venture of director Deepu Karunakaran, who made his debut with Dileep starrer Crazy Gopalan. His last venture, Mammootty starrer Fireman, was a superhit.