- Simtaagaran: The First Lyric Video From Sarkar Reaches This Milestone In No Time!
- Sarkar First Single Track Out: The Simtaangaran Number Is A Treat For Vijay Fans
- Vijay Becomes The First South Star To Win This Prestigious Award
- Sarkar Plot: Veteran Actor Says That Vijay ‘s Film Is ‘Not Just About Politics’
- Vijay Plays A Character Like That Of 'Zorro' in AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Sarkar First Announcement On September 19 At 11 AM; Will It Be About The Teaser Or Music Album?
Thalapathy Vijay is indeed one such celebrity with a generous heart and he has never shied away from giving assistance and support to those who are in need. As you all know, Kerala has been hit by massive floods, which have affected many parts of the region. Meanwhile, celebrities from various film industries have made their contributions to the CMDRF (Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund).
Also, many of the Kollywood celebrities too stepped in with some big contributions towards the relief fund. At the same time, certain unofficial reports were doing the rounds regarding the amount Thalapathy Vijay had contributed. However, the confirmed reports state the exact amount that Thalapathy Vijay has contributed towards the relief fund.
According to the reports, Thalapathy Vijay has contributed as much as 70 Lakhs to the Distress Relief Fund. A tweet by industry tracker Sreedhar Pillai regarding the same read as, "#ThalapathVijay is doing his bit towards #KeralaFloodRelief through his fan clubs. He has pledged ₹70 lakhs via their bank accounts and asked them to directly reach across those in need of relief and rehabilitation."
As you all know, Thalapathy Vijay is hugely popular in Kerala as well and he is undoubtedly one among the most popular non-Malayali stars in Kerala and he has definitely served the purpose of humanity by coming up with such a big contribution.