TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Today's episode of Bigg Boss 9 will be interesting and filled with lot of surprises. While this reality show will end the journey of one of the contestant, other contestants will be encouraged as well as will be given a chance to live chat with media as well as Bollywood celebrities.
On day 6 in Bigg Boss 9 House, Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor were there to promote their movie Shaandaar. While on Day 7, Sonam Kapoor will be joining the host of the show Salman, for promoting their upcoming movie, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (PRDP).
Salman and Sonam will be seen entertaining the audience by setting the dance floor on fire with their performance on the title track of PRDP that will be released during Diwali.
While Salman today will be seen checking the most compatible jodi in Bigg Boss House, Sonam will be seen interacting with the contestant and will be throwing few questions to the housemates.
Read: Bigg Boss 9: Ankit Gera, The First Contestant To Get Eliminated?
Salman introduces IBN 7's senior anchor Aakash Soni in the live chat, while Aakash says, Salman is senior Anchor of Bigg Boss.
Housemates will be seen taking part in live chat with Aakash Soni, Bollywood actors Ayushmann Khurrana as well as Sonam.
In the promo, we saw Aakash asking Salman ‘considering his experience why people act fake', while Sonam asks Keith, ‘why didn't he change his partner.' Ayushmaan will be seen live chatting with Rimi Sen.
Coming back to the eviction that is going to happen in today's episode. Surprisingly, most of the sources report that Ankit Gera will be leaving the house.