TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
The Zee TV's Jodha Akbar, starring - Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma in lead roles, is finally coming to an end on 7 August after a successful run for 2 years. The actors were found emotional knowing their 'enriching journey' is coming to an end.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed playing the part of Akbar. It wasn't easy as I had to study a lot about that era, specially the personality traits of this iconic historical figure. I am grateful to all our fans for their love and support and making this show a stupendous success. Playing the role of Akbar, I have grown as an actor and I would like to thank the entire cast, crew and the channel for being a part of this enriching journey," Tellychakkar.com quoted Rajat Tokas, who plays Akbar saying.
Paridhi Sharma, who plays Jodha was quoted saying, "It's been a very fulfilling journey to play Jodha. This show has made a household name and a well-recognized face. I am thankful to all our fans for showering us with immense love and adulation. I have loved every bit of this journey and I am going to sorely miss shooting for the show. Above all, I will miss the friends that I have made on the sets. We were one big happy family and we have made a WhatsApp group to stay in touch now. No matter which part I play in future, I know for a fact I will always be remembered as Jodha!"
Jodha Akbar will go off air on 7 August and will be replaced by Tashan-e-Ishq.