- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Is Excited; Hina Khan Refused The Show Because Of Kasautii!
- Bigg Boss 12: Outhouse Taala Khol; Fans Can Choose The Contestants To Enter The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan & Hina Khan Approached For The Show!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Will Be Seen Sharing Screen Space With Salman Khan!
- Vikas Gupta Wishes Pooja Banerjee Ahead Of KZK 2 & Dedicates A Video To Shilpa Shinde For Her B'day
- B'day Girl Shilpa Shinde Feels It's Her Father's Blessing That She’s As Popular As South Actor Vijay
- After Hina Khan, Shilpa Shinde Gets Trolled; Haters Post Nasty Comments On Her Picture!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
Bigg Boss 11 winner, Shilpa Shinde is basking in the success of the show. Recently, the actress brought herself a luxurious car, Mercedes Benz and the picture had gone viral. The actress was also seen on the web series, Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan, which was a successful show. On the show, she was paired opposite the popular comedian-actor Sunil Grover and the fans loved their jodi. She will also be seen on Salman Khan's game show, Dus Ka Dum as a guest along with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor, Karan Patel.
Shilpa is known for her blunt nature. In an interview with TOI, the actress shared the ups and downs of her life. She also made a few shocking statements. Keep reading!
Shilpa On Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain
Shilpa Shinde reveals Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain has been best moment of her life. The actress was quoted by TOI as saying, "I never thought I would be able to fit into the Bhojpuri character at all. The show despite being under the adult comedy genre, to our surprise was loved by viewers from all age groups. They also loved the healthy flirting between Vibhutiji (Aasif Sheikh) and me. People appreciated the show and I consider it to be my best phase."
Angoori Was A Close Character
The actress says that she does miss the show. But believes that ‘some things need to be left alone'! The character (Angoori Bhabhi that she played on BJGPH) was indeed a close character. She says, "But whatever happens, happens for the best. I do watch a few episodes whenever I can but I do not miss being a part. That chapter is over in my life long ago."
Shilpa Lost A Good Friend Aasif Sheikh Because Of BJGPH Controversy
Shilpa added that she misses her friend and co-actor Aasif Sheikh. She lost a good friend because of the controversy around the show. But says she is in touch with his wife and they do talk sometimes!
‘I Lost Out On A Lot Of Good Things’
She adds, "I lost out on a lot of good things because of the issues that were ongoing then. I am not on talking terms with him anymore. I miss that. Things can't be back to normal. The bitterness has remained forever. But I am in touch with his wife and we do exchange greetings during occasions."
Shilpa On Shubhangi Atre Playing Angoori Bhabhi!
Although Shilpa appreciated Shubhangi Atre (who replaced her as Angoori on the show), she felt that Shubhangi could have tried to mould the character her way and add her own flavour to it rather than simply doing what she (Shilpa) had done. She added, "But I don't blame her for that. Of course, the makers must have told her to portray the character the way I did and match up to it after the mess. But Shubhangi is a good actress."
Did Shilpa Just Call Hina, Komolika Of Bigg Boss 11 House!
It has to be recalled that Shilpa and Hina didn't share good bond when they were in the house. When asked about her reaction on Hina playing Komolika on Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, she said, "Wasn't she the Komolika of Bigg Boss 11 already?"
‘Playing A Negative Role Shouldn't Be Difficult For Hina’
She further added, "Well, she is a good actress and playing a negative role shouldn't be difficult for her. So yes she will essay the role well. Comedy was difficult for her but otherwise she is good."
On Working With Vikas
On working with Vikas Gupta, Shilpa says that they had indeed discussed about working together, but clarifies, "Post the show, things did not materialise. Also, I don't think Vikas can afford me."
Big NO To Reality Shows & Saas-bahu Sagas!
The actress also clarified that she is done with reality shows and saas-bahu sagas. But if she is offered to judge a particular comedy show, she would like to do it as it is a familiar territory for her.
Shilpa Has No Friends In The Industry
The Bigg Boss winner says that she has no friends in the industry. She adds, "I cannot be sweet on the face and backbite about the same person in his or her absence. I am upfront and blunt and that's about it. Therefore, I do not have many friends in the industry and I have no qualms about it."