- Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek, SRK, Aamir, Hrithik & Others Spotted At Vinod Khanna’s Prayer Meet [Pics]
- Vinod Khanna's Son Shares An Adorable Throwback Picture! Says It Feels Like Yesterday!
- MEMORIES! When Amitabh Bachchan Kept Apologizing To Vinod Khanna For A Horrific Accident!
- HEARTBREAKING! Vinod Khanna Knew He Had Cancer But Kept It A Secret Because Of His Daughter
- Can You Guess Where Vinod Khanna Is In This School Group Picture?
- SHAMEFUL! Current Generation Actors Did Not Attend Vinod Khanna's Funeral!
- Vinod Khanna Last Rites: Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan & Others Pay Their Final Respects!
- Did You Know? Vinod Khanna & Smriti Irani Had Done A Television Show Together?
- Pictures: Vinod Khanna Embarks On His Final Journey!
- When Vinod Khanna Revealed Why He Left The Glamorous Bollywood & Became A Sanyasi In Osho's Ashram!
- #RIPVinodKhanna: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Arjun Bijlani & Other TV Celebs Mourn Actor’s Death
- RIP! Veteran Actor Vinod Khanna PASSES AWAY At The Age Of 70!
Vinod Khanna has a special place in everyone's heart and he's been loved by a lot people all across the country. The veteran actor has entertained the masses for more than four decades and his debut 'Man Ka Meet' in 1968 saw him play the role of a villain. For three years since then, he continued playing villainous characters. He got his first big break as a hero in 1971 in the film 'Hum Tum Aur Woh' which ended up being a superhit and there was no turning back since then!
Right after gaining fame and name, Vinod Khanna became a follower of the spiritual guru Osho and quit Bollywood for a full five years from 1982-87 and made a comeback in 1987 with the film Zameen, Satyamev Jayate and Insaaf. He's been adored by so many people for so many years and now he's suffering from severe dehydration and is hospitalised at the age of 70. The doctors have confirmed that he's responding well to the treatment and we wish him a speedy recovery.
A Happy Family
Vinod Khanna has a joyous moment with his first wife Gitanjali and his sons Rahul and Akshaye.
Little boys Rahul and Akshaye sit on their daddy's lap and have a wonderful moment.
Vinod Khanna's Children
Vinod Khanna stands for a picture with his little boys Rahul and Akshaye.
Gitanjali & Kavita
Vinod Khanna's first wife Gitanjali divorced him after he became a disciple of Osho and later he married Kavita in 1990.
Old Is Gold
Vinod Khanna poses with Rishi Kapoor and Sridevi.
Vinod Khanna, Rishi Kapoor and Sridevi were huge stars back name and even now.
Vinod Khanna poses for a candid picture during a shoot of his movie.
Vinod Khanns is seen alongside Dharmendra and Sridevi.
Good Old Days
Feroz Khan, Vinod Khanna, Raaj Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan have a gala time together.
Muqaddar Ka Sikandar
Amitabh Bachchan and Vinod Khanna accompany Rakhee Gulzar during the shoot of Muqaddar Ka Sikandar.
Vinod Khanna played a negative character in his debut film Man Ka Meet in 1968.
Vinod Khanna is one of the most loved actor in Bollywood since more than four decades.
Start Camera Action
Vinod Khanna relaxes after a shoot of his movie along with the director.
A childhood picture of Vinod Khanna.
Get Well Soon
We wish legendary actor Vinod Khanna a speedy recovery. Get well soon!