- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Sanjay Dutt patches up with his sisters
- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Is Sanjay Dutt's Second Wife Richa Sharma Upset After Watching Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Sanju?
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Sanjay Dutt To Pen Autobiography Next Year
Rajkumar Hirani's Sanju starring Ranbir Kapoor is heaping praises from all over the nation and no wonder it has set the box office on fire! The film has already earned Rs 264 Crores and is all set to enter Rs 300 Crore club. There were many scenes in Sanju that was loved immensely by audience but the scene just before the song 'Kar har maidaan fateh' left many Sanjay Dutt fans in tears. While in the film, the makers didn't play the real audio tape of Nargis Dutt, we have got our hands on the real one and this is how Sanjay Dutt reacted to it!
'Never Show Off'
In the tape, Nargis Dutt is heard saying, "More than anything Sanju, keep your humility, keep your character. Never show off. Always be humble and always respect the elders that is the thing that is going to take you far and that is going to give you strength in your work."
Sanjay's Reaction On Nargis Dutt's Death
In one of his old interviews, Sanjay Dutt had talked about his mother's demise and said, "When my mother died I did not cry, I had not emotions I had nothing and it was after two years where I was sitting in the group and all of a suddenly this guy started playing the tape."
He Further Added..
"And I heard my mother, my mother's voice, you know, when she was in the hospital in New York, advising me and telling me things and how much she loved me and cared about me."
Sanjay Dutt Cried After Two Years..
"How much she expected from me and I think after two years I just burst out and I cried and I cried and I cried for good 4-5 hours. I mean all that thing that was inside of me I just took it out and once that happened I was a changed human being, you know," added Sanjay Dutt.
Listen to Nargis Dutt's audio clip in this video..