- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Dhadak: Here's Why This Ishaan Khatter-Janhvi Kapoor Film Should Be Your Pick For This Week!
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- Anurag Kashyap Praises Karan Johar’s Work In Lust Stories;Tells People To Empower Themselves
- Akash Ambani & Shloka Mehta's Engagement Pics: Shahrukh Khan, Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Arrive!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Karan Johar & Kiara Advani Talk About ‘Masturbation Scene’ In Lust Stories; Upset Mangeshkars
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Kangana Ranaut started the nepotism debate on Karan Johar's chat show Koffee With Karan and it's still going on.
Karan Johar recently attended Neha Dhupia's chat show and once again he was asked to comment on the controversial topic.
This Topic Is Over Abused
"I really have nothing to say. I really don't want to say anything on this topic because it's over said, overdone, over abused as a term.''
There Are More Issues To Focus On
''I think there are so many more important aspects of life and issues to really address and really do we have to keep focussing on the same thing again and again?''
It Does Exist
''I understand the philosophy and of course, it exists.''
It's Going To Happen
''Who is saying it doesn't? It exists in several professions as it does in ours. It's an age-old phenomenon that is not going anywhere. And it's going to happen.''
If You Accept It, Welcome To The Club
''If you have a problem with it, apologies, if you accept it, welcome to the club. It's as simple as that."
So, readers, do you also think the same? Please let us know your views by posting the comments below.