- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
Katrina Kaif is one of the biggest fitness freaks in Bollywood and the actor gave colleague Alia Bhatt some serious gym lessons as she turned her trainer.
The 34-year-old actor shared a video on Instagram in which she is seen pushing Alia to do 300 squats with weights in absence of their trainer.
"This is what happens when @yasminkarachiwala doesn't show up... You're doing good @aliaabhatt... Don't worry only 300 more squats..." Katrina captioned the video.
In the clip, while Katrina is seen motivating Alia, the "Dead Zindagi" star is having a hard time finishing her set.
On the work front, Alia has recently wrapped up the shooting of her film "Raazi", directed by Meghna Gulzar, and Katrina is all geared up for the release of "Tiger Zinda Hai" opposite Salman Khan.