TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Padmavati row is getting murkier with each passing day and now the entire controversy has taken an ugly turn as a leading media agency reported that a body was seen hanging at Nahargarh Fort with a threat written on a rock.
The threat reads, "We don't burn effigies, we kill." The media agency tweeted, "#Rajasthan: Body found hanging at Nahargarh Fort in #Jaipur, threat note on rocks also seen #Padmavati."
As reported by ANI, the body was of a body of a 40 year old local named Chetan Saini. Check out the tweets here..
On a related note, A member of Karni Sena condemned the act and said, "This is not the way to send a message. If anyone wants to send out a message of such sort, it is imparting a wrong message. Opposition to Padmavati is justified, but this is not justified."