TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Amul is the only brand which gets the pulse of the country right in every illustration and no wonder it's called the taste of India. The iconic actress Sridevi passed away due to accidental drowning and Amul posted an illustration in black and white, paying tribute to her life and all that she has done throughout these years.
The black and white toon shows Sridevi in her different avatars from films like Mr. India, Nagina, Khuda Gawah and Mom. They captioned the picture as, "#Amul Topical: Tribute to Sridevi, one of Bollywood's favourite superstar..." View it below!
Amul's Tribute To Sridevi
Amul paid tribute to Sridevi and brought out her different avatars from Nagina, Mr. India, Khuda Gawah and Mom.
Shashi Kapoor's 'Mere Paas Maa Hai' dialogue is brought back to life by Amul through this RIP illustration after his death in 2017.
Amul is the only brand that truly knows the pulse of the country. No wonder it's called the Taste of India, folks!
No matter what happens, Amul always makes it special. Here's an illustration when Nelson Mandela passed away in 2013.
Both Amul illustrations and R.K Laxman portrayed India so perfectly. These 2 are a gem to the country.
Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes was hit by a bouncer and lost his life in 2014. It really was a 'Hughes' loss to cricket.
Tony Greig was a wonderful commentator and a good cricketer and human being too.
The year 2016 saw the loss of world famous boxer Muhammad Ali. He flied like a butterfly and stung like a bee.
Well, this was the most shocking and tragic death Hollywood had ever seen. Gone too soon Paul Walker.