- Saiyami Kher Meets Tennis Star Roger Federer At The Wimbledon! View Picture
- So HOT! Saiyami Kher's Latest Bikini & Swimsuit Pictures Are Out Of The World!
- Bollywood Stars React To The Moonlight – La La Land Goof Up At The Oscars 2017
- Saiyami Kher Holidays In Hawaii, Meets Tennis Star Ana Ivanovic!
- Saiyami Kher Says She's Obsessed With Sachin Tendulkar!
- SCOOP: Saiyami Kher Replaces Kriti Sanon In Farhan Akhtar’s Lucknow Central?
- People Liked My Work In Mirzya: Saiyami Kher!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Reveals Why His Debut Film Mirzya Was A Disaster!
- Aiming For The Top Slot! Saiyami Kher Wants To Make Her Own Mark In Bollywood
- Bikini Diaries! Saiyami Kher's (Mirzya Actress) Smoking Hot Photoshoot Will Put Your Screen On Fire!
- Mirzya Movie Review! Too Complex To Understand
- My Family Didn't Know I Was Auditioning For Mirzya: Saiyami Kher
Saiyami Kher debuted in Bollywood in the film Mirzya alongside Harshvardhan Kapoor in 2016, but sadly the film didn't fare well at the box office and that has left the actress with little opportunites ahead. However, she opened up about her fitness regime and talked about how much she enjoys running. She said to DNA,
"Running has always been an integral part of my training besides the sports that I keep playing often." Many people would start with a half marathon and then think of doing a full marathon, but Saiyami Kher thinks differently.
How She Started
"I started training for it while shooting for Mirzya in August in Ladakh, before I ran in January."
"While I used to run an average of eight to 10 kilometres in Mumbai, when I was in Ladakh, I used to run after shoot and obviously, because of low oxygen, I used to struggle and run only for three to four kilometres."
"When I came back to Mumbai, I immediately started running for 16-18 kilometres without a problem. That is what altitude training does to your body," said Saiyami Kher.
So runnig long distances keeps Saiyami Kher strong, fit and healthy and that also helps in keeping her body in perfect shape.
Saiyami Kher took help from her friend Shyamal Vallabhji, a physiotherapist and a marathon runner, to push her to follow new set of goals and chart her progress.
Running Comes First
No matter which part of the world Saiyami Kher goes, she makes sure she runs long distances always.
No matter Saiyami Kher is as fit as a fiddle, folks!
She has worked really hard to attain the body that she's currently enjoying.
She's An Inspiration
Saiyami Kher is an inspiration to several women out there who want to be fit and strong.
We also hope to see Saiyami Kher on the silver screen as soon as possible too.