- After Sanjay Dutt's Biopic, Madhubala's Life To Be Showcased On The Silver Screen!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Turns A Year Younger! Interesting Facts About The Birthday Boy
- SHOCKING! Amrita Rao & Drashti Dhami Are Yet To Receive Their Dues For Their Shows; File Complaints!
- Madhubala Compared To Marilyn Monroe In New York Times 'Overlooked' Obituaries Special
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
Hello peeps! Monday is here and we all know how annoying it is to be back to work, after a romantic weekend. But don't worry, we have got a mind-blowing solution to kill your 'Monday Blues'. Have you ever thought, why the old generation was so crazy about the timeless beauty, Madhubala? Well, today we are dedicating our article to her divine look, which will surely make your day!
Popularly known as 'Anarkali' as she portrayed this character in the most epic film of Indian Cinema ever, Mughal-e-azam in 1960, and took the whole country by storm. Late actress Madhubala, who was born on February 14, 1933, is considered as one of the most beautiful actresses of Bollywood has ever had so far. .
Check Out The Pictures Here:
Many of us don't know, despite being the most beautiful actress in the film industry, she was very simple in real life. While talking to Filmfare, Madhubala's sister had revealed some surprising facts about her, which we have given below:
She had said, "She loved wearing plain white sarees. At home she'd wear maxis. She loved mogras in her hair. She was fond of gold and kundan jewellery. She was also fond of sher shayri as she knew a bit of Urdu. An English tutor also came home to teach her. She loved eating chaat - ragda pattice, pani puri - and kulfi."
"She'd never diet. Those days actresses were healthy women, not size zero! She'd drive all of us to Chowpatty in her imported cars, Hillman, Buick and Station Wagon. But she'd wear a burqa to hide her identity. When she'd be pulled up by the traffic police for that, she'd plead, 'Please let me wear it or else I'll get mobbed'. She even went to watch movies in a burqa."