- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- After Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh Loses His Temper & Scolds A Man For Rash Driving! See Video
- Ranveer Singh Or Tiger Shroff? Who Will Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Bollywood Dancer Abhijeet Shinde Commits Suicide!
- Ranveer Singh Finds Simmba Very Challenging!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
If there's one person who can give a warmer 'jaadu ki jappi' than Sanjay Dutt, then it has to be Ranveer Singh! He is a mushball and all love for his loved ones. Be it his best buddies from the industry or his seniors, his warm gestures towards people always make the paparazzi go click.. click.. click! And if Deepika Padukone is standing next to him, he makes sure that girls envy Deepika for having such a 'perfect' boyfriend by her side.
Today (July 6, 2018), Ranveer Singh turns a year older and we are bringing out the five best qualities of the actor that make us say, 'That's a kind of boyfriend/partner we want in our life!'.
P.S. Boys, you better take notes!
Jealousy? What's That!
While most of the Bollywood celebs avoid meeting their partner's exes, Ranveer Singh shares a very cordial relationship with Deepika Padukone's ex-bf, Ranbir Kapoor and have always praised the Kapoor lad for his acting chops. If that doesn't make him 'hatke', we don't know what else does!
No Ego Over Pay Disparity
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were last seen in Padmaavat and we loved the fact that Ranveer had no qualms about getting less remuneration than Deepika in the film as he felt the film totally belongs to her owing to its title!
'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge Hum Dono'
Ranveer Sing & PDA go hand in hand. It seems Ranveer Singh swears by PDA and hey, which girl doesn't love it? We gotta say Deepika Padukone is one lucky girl!
'A Pillar Of Strength & Support'
Remember how Ranveer Singh boasted about Deepika Padukone for publically speaking about her struggle with depression and overcoming it like a pro? We loved him even more!
If your partner isn't proud of your struggles, is he even your partner?
Family-bound & Down To Earth
Ranveer Singh isn't only a family-bound person but kind too! He always wins us over with his gestures towards his fans. From girls to kids, no wonder why everyone loves him.
All in all, Ranveer Singh deserves the ‘Best Boyfriend' trophy without doubt. If you've found your own 'Ranveer Singh', then we gotta say you're indeed lucky!