- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Sigh Of Relief For Sara Ali Khan! Actress Can Now Shoot For Kedarnath & Simmba Simultaneously
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor Spotted At A Wedding; Sara Ali Khan Steals Their Thunder [PICS]
- ‘Soni Kudi’ Sara Ali Khan Has All The Boys Swooning Over Her New Pictures; Spotted With Amrita Singh
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Is Janhvi Kapoor Giving Sleepless Nights To Sara Ali Khan Because Her Debut Looks More Promising?
- Not Because Of Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty REVEALS How Sara Ali Khan Bagged Ranveer's Simmba!
- Saif's Daughter Sara Ali Khan Upsets A Fan; Throws Starry Tantrums Even Before Her Debut Movie
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh's daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to sashay into Bollywood with Abhishek Kapoor's upcoming film Kedarnath.
Over the weekend, the makers dropped Sara's first look from the film and since then everyone can't wait to see more of her new avatar. Recently, Abhishek's wife Pragya posted a candid picture of Sara from the sets and we must say she is looking drop dead gorgeous. Check it out here...
In the said picture, Sara is seen giving a glance to the camera. The oxidized earrings and a nose ring is adding more to her beauty.
Like Mother, Like Daughter
When her first look from Kedarnath was released, a lot of people felt that she resembled her mother Amrita Singh from her early days.
Sara's Love For Bhindi
Reportedly, Sara's fondness for bhindi reminded everyone on the Kedarnath sets, of Kareena Kapoor Khan, who at one time used to consume tons of makhana (lotus seeds) on or off the sets in the films she worked with.
A Journey Of Love
The film is an emotional and riveting story set in India's heartland, where raw romance unfolds amidst the beauty of Kedarnath. We hear that Sara plays a priest's daughter who falls in love with a pithoo (a man who carries luggage/people on his back from one place to another) played by Sushant Singh Rajput.
Is She Throwing Tantrums On The Sets? Dad Saif Answers
There were reports about Sara throwing tantrums on the sets of her debut film. When Saif was recently quizzed about it, he said, "I heard something like that, but I also heard her producers giving statement that she is acting really well and all these rumours are rubbish. It's nice to be discussed. But I would be surprise with such news. I will never believe that Sara is troubling anyone; she is very helpful, passionate and hardworking."
Kedarnath is slated to hit the theatrical screens in summer 2018.