TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Recently, Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput welcomed their second child into their lives and named the baby boy 'Zain Kapoor'. And now, we hear Kareena Kapoor Khan is all set to follow their footsteps. Kareena, who's married to Saif Ali Khan and is a proud mom of the Internet sensation, Taimur Ali Khan, recently confirmed that she will be planning her second child soon! Here's what the Veere Di Wedding actress told when she was asked about the same!
During a talk show with Komal Nahta, Kareena was asked if she and Saif are planning to have a second child after the little munchkin. To which Kareena replied, "After 2 years."
Amrita Pulls Kareena's Leg
Kareena was in attendance at Komal Nahta's show 'Starry Nights 2' with her BFF Amrita Arora. She also reacted to Kareena's second pregnancy and said, "I have told her if she decides to get pregnant again, let me know because I'll be leaving the country."
Meanwhile, Kareena Was Recently Trolled For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan
A few days ago, Soha Ali Khan shared a picture of Kareena Kapoor Khan, donning a bikini and having a gala time with the family in the pool. The picture got slammed by many netizens. Just because Kareena is a mother and she was seen in a bikini, her fans called this look of hers 'inappropriate'.
Kareena On The Work Front
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who was last seen in Rhea Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding alongside Sonam Kapoor, Shikha Talsania and Swara Bhaskar, will soon start working on a Dharma Productions project titled 'Good News' opposite Akshay Kumar. The film also casts Kiara Advani and Diljit Dosanjh.
Kareena Is On A Roll
Kareena is also a part of the multistarrer Takht, directed by Karan Johar. The cast includes Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Vicky Kaushal, Janhvi Kapoor and Anil Kapoor. The film is scheduled to be released in 2020.
Kareena is excited about working with Ranveer and said reuniting with Karan is like homecoming.