TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan starrer Kedarnath has landed in legal trouble as the director Abhishek Kapoor has been accused of cheating by the production house KriArj Entertainment & T-Series. They accused Abhishek Kapoor and his company Guy In The Sky on various defaults which include attempts made by him to make the producers heavily invest in the movie.
The report also states that Abhishek Kapoor was unprofessional with the amount of money the producers invested into the movie and changed technicians at the last minute for his own whims, thus delaying the movie for six months and the production cost sky-rocketed. The production house issued a statement against Abhishek Kapoor and Guy In The Sky saying,
"Guy In The Sky Pictures is trying to wriggle out of a binding agreement. KriArj Entertainment and T-Series continue to own the film as it's co-producers along with Balaji and also own it's exclusive distribution rights. We are seeking legal recourse against Abhishek Kapoor and his production company for the various defaults committed by them of their commitments to both KriArj & T-Series."
"This includes attempts made by Guy in The Sky Pictures and Abhishek Kapoor to cheat KriArj Entertainment & T-Series after making them heavily invest in the Film. We no longer wish to make any further comments , the court proceedings will put all speculation to rest." The legal battle