- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
Priyanka Chopra has been served with a notice by the BMC for unauthorised construction in the premises of her Oshiwara office and the adjoining commercial premise rented out by her. A TOI report stated BMC said that they have received five complaints from people who visited the Charisma Beauty Spa and Salon along with a municipal corporator.
The complaint alleges that illegal alterations have been made in the spa, which includes the addition of an unauthorised mezzanine floor. Reportedly, the BMC has sent two separate notices to the owners and occupants after finding these violations during a check of the premises.
Manik Soni who manages the spa told the BMC official that he had took the premise on rent after entering into agreement with Chopra and her mother. Further when the leading daily called Soni for his reaction on Monday, his representative responded the call stating that they are tenant at the premises and he promised to provide their reply after half an hour but didn't call back.
The TOI report further quoted a senior BMC official as saying, "We earlier wrote them asking to regularize the unauthorized changed after paying the penalty and removed other illegal changes which cannot be approved. But they didn't bother to pay any attention after which we sent them notice under the Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act (MRTP). If they fail to reply on this, we will demolish the illegal construction at both the premises."
Priyanka also has the option to regularize some of the irregularities after paying a penalty.
Stay tuned for more updates