TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The wedding festivities are on full swing, and Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will officially be a couple soon. The sangeet and mehendi ceremonies were held yesterday on November 13, 2018, at 11 AM Italian time and the couple shook a leg to wedding songs such as Kala Sha Kala, Mehendi Hai Rachney Wali, Mehendi Ni Mehendi and Gur Naal Ishq Mitha. The whole mehendi and sangeet event was a Punjabi-themed function and all the guests danced to the beats of the dhol.
Ranveer Singh Got Down On His Knees For Deepika Padukone
Also, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh had an engagement ceremony yesterday in the Konkani-themed style and during the engagement, Ranveer Singh got down on his knees for Deepika Padukone and all she did was blush all throughout the ceremony.
Deepika Broke Down & Ranveer Hugged Her
During the engagement ceremony, Ranveer Singh gave an emotional speech for which Deepika Padukone couldn't control her emotions and broke down into tears. Ranveer got up and hugged Deepika tightly.
The Family Exchanged Coconut & Turmeric Powder
The Padukone family and the Singh family sat together for all the pujas and also exchanged coconuts and turmeric powder, as it was a Konkani-themed event.
The Big Fat Indian Wedding!
Now that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's mehendi, sangeet and engagement ceremonies are over, all eyes are on their wedding, which is to be held today and tomorrow. Stay tuned to Filmibeat for more updates.