- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
Salman Khan, who is known for introducing many fresh faces in Bollywood, is launching his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in Abhiraj Minawala's directorial debut 'Loveratri', which also marks the Bollywood debut of Warina Hussain. Recently, at the trailer launch of the film, Salman revealed that he was kind of pissed with Aayush before the young lad signed Loveratri.
The superstar revealed that the debutant actor rejected around 9-10 film scripts before agreeing to do this film. That's surprising, isn't it? Scroll down to read what Salman had to share.
You Don't Say No To Salman
Speaking about why he was pissed with Aayush, Salman said, "When Abhiraj (Minawala) and Aayush (Sharma) heard the story, they agreed to do the film. Before that, I was getting kind of pissed off with him (Sharma) because I sent him about 9-10 scripts but he didn't like those."
Salman On Why Aayush Agreed To Do Loveratri
"After hearing this script, he told me that I see myself playing this character, while I didn't see myself playing those characters... So, that's how we moved ahead with this film," the superstar revealed.
This Is Why Salman Decided To Produce Loveratri
"Love is supreme and ultimate. You love your family, girl friend, wife, brother, sister and friends, and sometimes we fight with them. But during festival times or at a time when the person needs you emotionally or in bad times like illness or accident, everyone comes back and stands together and forgets all the enmity. That's how I thought of making a film with festive background."
Does A Newcomer Face More Pressure When It Comes To Delivering Hit?
To this, Salman said, "Yeah...it's a big challenge and the challenge is not to launch that person but it lies in what he or she will do to survive in the industry. In the times of Mr Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan), they could survive lots of flops and today after one or two flops, it's like over for you."
Salman Feels The Younger Generation Is Really Talented
Salman further added, "I think Bachchan Sa'ab got his first hit in the form of Zanjeer when his 12-13 films had flopped at box-office. So, launching is okay because you believe in the script and the actor. Now, I feel younger generation is really talented. They act really well, they have amazing bodies, they look good and they do dance and action phenomenally. So you know that these guys are going to make it. But, god forbid, if the film does not do well, then you need to stand by them and support them."
Meanwhile, did you folks watch the trailer of Loveratri? What did you think about it? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.