- Mohanlal Starrer Drama's Trailer Release Has Been Postponed To Another Date!
- Independence Day Special: Revisiting The Two Most Patriotic Malayalam Movies Of This Century So Far!
- Mammootty, Mohanlal, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Contribute To The Disaster Relief Fund!
- Mammootty's Madura Raja Has Already Overtaken Mohanlal's Pulimurugan?
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan Has Yet Another Big Surprise In Store!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Episode 49 Promo: Kamal Haasan Makes A Smashing Entry!
- Mohanlal Attends The Kerala State Film Awards Ceremony & His Speech Wins The Hearts Of All!
- Odiyan Celebration Begins & Reports Suggest That The Much-awaited Trailer Is On The Way!
- 3rd Anand TV Film Awards 2018: Mohanlal & Parvathy Bag The Top Honours!
- When Mohanlal Was Addressed As Laletta By A Football Legend!
- Odiyan's Brand New Poster Is Out & The Social Media Users Are Going Gaga Over It!
- Mohanlal, The Actor And Prithviraj, The Director On The Sets Of Lucifer!
Mohanlal is undoubtedly one among most flexible celebrities in the Malayalam film industry and the ease with which he has done some of the stellar action scenes in many of his films underlines that fact further. Now, Mohanlal has decided to be a part of the Fitness Challenge, which has been doing the rounds on social media platforms, which was started by Central Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore. Some of the big celebrities have already been a part of the challenge and Mohanlal too, has joined them.
Mohanlal, took to his Twitter account for the same and he has sent out a picture of him working out in a gym. In fact, he has passed on the challenge to Tamil actor Suriya, Mollywood's own Prithviraj and Tollywood star Jr. NTR.
The tweet sent out by Mohanlal read as "Accepting #FitnessChallenge from @Ra_THORe for #HumFitTohIndiaFit. I invite @Suriya_offl @tarak9999 @PrithviOfficial to join #NewIndia - a healthy India.'
This new picture of Mohanlal has once again left the audiences awe-struck. Praises are pouring in for the Mohanlal's dedication level and the fitness level of the much loved star of Mollywood. The picture has bee shared through Mohanlal's Facebook page as well and it has already fetched above 1.1 Lakh Likes and above 5K shares.
Meanwhile, take a look at the recent pictures sent out by Mohanlal that gave us some major fitness goals..
At The Hyde Park..
This picture that was sent out by Mohanlal did go viral on Facebook in no time. The picture was taken at the Hyde Park in London. The actor is in London currently for the shoot of his upcoming film with Ranjith.
Hitting The Gym
Here is another picture of Mohanlal, which left the audiences awe-struck. Needless to say, this click, which was taken during the workout sessions of the actor in the gym, gained popularity on social media in no time. The toned down avatar of Mohanlal gained big attention.
With Pranav Mohanlal...
Here is a picture sent out by Mohanlal in the early part of this year and it features the actor and his son, Pranav Mohanlal. In this picture, Mohanlal has struck a 'Kalaripayattu' pose.
The Amazing Physical Flexibility
This picture rightly shows the amazing physical flexibility of Mohanlal, which would even give the youngsters a run for their money. The actor could be seen in the costume of Ithikkari Pakki, the role that he is portraying in Kayamkulam Kochunni.