- From Marriage To Ali Merchant To Nude Bathtub Video, 7 Times Sara Khan Courted Controversies
- Armaan Kohli's GF Says There's NO Chance Of Reconciliation With Him; Wants To Get His Tattoo Removed
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Rohan Mehra Lashes Out At Airline For Abusing His Female Co-Passenger!
- Armaan Kohli Paid Monetary Compensation To Neeru; HC Wants Armaan To Express Remorse!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Akash Dadlani Is Back With ‘Bang Bang’ & Shilpa Shinde Is The First One To Watch It!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: Contestants’ Remuneration & Controversies
- Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video: An Upset Sara Says, 'We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, It Just Happened!'
- Armaan Kohli Case Gets Complicated! The Actor’s Bail Plea Rejected!
- Mandana Karimi Sets The Temperatures Soaring As She Poses Topless On The Beach!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Sonali Raut Gets Trolled For Her Bold Outfit At Baba Siddique’s Iftaar Party
- Was Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video Leak A Publicity Stunt?
Bigg Boss 11 contestants never fail to be in news. Recently, there were reports that Zubair Khan is faking his identity and using Haseena Parkar/Dawood Ibrahim's name(s) to gain publicity! Later, Zubair clarified that he has no connection with the underworld and does not belong to the Dawood or Haseena Parkar's family.
Now, Akash Dadlani is faking his identity. Read on to know more. . .
Akash Dadlani Fakes His Identity!
In last night's episode, he revealed that he's Vishal Dadlani's dead brother's son and even said that they are very close!
Vishal Dadlani Hits Back At Akash!
Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta were seen discussing about the same with him. But, now the musician, Vishal Dadlani, has hit back at him and clarified that he doesn't even know Akash!
Vishal Wrote. . .
Vishal took to Twitter and shared a note with caption, "This is for all at @BiggBoss and for the people who watch it."
The note read: "Some dude on Bigg Boss claims to be related to me. I checked and he is, but quite a distance. I don't know him, apart from his having texted me asking for work, a few times."
Akash Has To Earn His Place!
"With respect, I won't work with someone just because they happen to have the same surname as I do. Even if he was my "dead brothers' son", as is claimed, he'd have to work his way up, and earn his place."
Vishal Never Met Akash!
"Also, thankfully, I don't have a brother, never have. This is to clarify that I've never met this gent & that I do not even know him. I wish him well, as I would any other musician. But that's about it."