- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu Denies Sharing A Bed With Anup Jalota, But Why?
- Bigg Boss 12: Did You Know That Om Swami Had Replaced Anup Jalota On The Reality Show?
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Shocking! First Task Gets CANCELLED; Sreesanth Threatens To Leave The House!
- Anup Jalota Controversies: Did You Know Anup Was Married Thrice & He Was Accused Of Casting Couch?
- Bigg Boss 12 Highlights: Deepak Fascinated By Jacuzzi; BB Press Conference; Saba-Somi Fake A Fight!
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
- Bigg Boss 12: Shocking! Jasleen Is In Relationship With Anup, Says Her Parents Will Be Shocked!
- Sneak Peek! Inside Pictures Of Bigg Boss 12 House; Our Favourite Is Confession Room, Which’s Yours?
- Bigg Boss 12 FINAL Contestants List: Karanvir, Dipika Among 6 Celebs; 6 Commoner Jodis To Enter!
Bigg Boss 11 contestants never fail to be in news. Recently, there were reports that Zubair Khan is faking his identity and using Haseena Parkar/Dawood Ibrahim's name(s) to gain publicity! Later, Zubair clarified that he has no connection with the underworld and does not belong to the Dawood or Haseena Parkar's family.
Now, Akash Dadlani is faking his identity. Read on to know more. . .
Akash Dadlani Fakes His Identity!
In last night's episode, he revealed that he's Vishal Dadlani's dead brother's son and even said that they are very close!
Vishal Dadlani Hits Back At Akash!
Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta were seen discussing about the same with him. But, now the musician, Vishal Dadlani, has hit back at him and clarified that he doesn't even know Akash!
Vishal Wrote. . .
Vishal took to Twitter and shared a note with caption, "This is for all at @BiggBoss and for the people who watch it."
The note read: "Some dude on Bigg Boss claims to be related to me. I checked and he is, but quite a distance. I don't know him, apart from his having texted me asking for work, a few times."
Akash Has To Earn His Place!
"With respect, I won't work with someone just because they happen to have the same surname as I do. Even if he was my "dead brothers' son", as is claimed, he'd have to work his way up, and earn his place."
Vishal Never Met Akash!
"Also, thankfully, I don't have a brother, never have. This is to clarify that I've never met this gent & that I do not even know him. I wish him well, as I would any other musician. But that's about it."