- Hina Khan & Puneesh Sharma Have PERFECT Messages For Their Trollers!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- BIG BUZZ! Are Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde & Preeti Simoes Coming Up With A New Show?
- FINALLY! Luv Tyagi & Hina Khan Reunite; Luv Says He Missed Hina A Lot!
- Hina Khan Gets TROLLED Again; Haters Ask Her ‘Kapde Faad Ke Kaam Milega’?
- Box Cricket League: Say What? Hiten Tejwani Just Called Arshi Khan 'Bad Luck'!
- BCL WAR! Arshi Khan Has A PERFECT Reply To Shruti Ulfat Who Said She Has No Idea Who Arshi Khan Is!
- Here’s Why Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Accused A Priest Of Extortion & Sexual Harassment
- INSIDE PICS: Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao’s Beach Wedding Was No Less Than A Fairytale Affair!
- BIG SURPRISE! Bigg Boss 9’s Keith Sequeira & Rochelle Rao Get Hitched! (PICS)
- Oh No! Did Bigg Boss 11’s Vikas Gupta & Priyank Sharma Had A Fight Again?
- Will Hina Khan Sort Out Differences With Rajan Shahi & Shilpa Shinde?
- Bigg Boss 11’s Hina Khan Says People Shouldn’t Expect Her To Behave Like ‘Akshara’!
Bigg Boss 11 has hit the television screens today (October 1). The CEO of the show, Raj Nayak gave us a sneak peek of the house. Here is the detailed design of the Bigg Boss 11 house. Read on...
This season, the house's design has been changed. The house looks more colourful and vibrant. The house is designed by filmmaker and art director Omung Kumar and his wife, (who is a designer) Vanita. The duo along with the team (consisting of 200 members) worked for around 55 days to design the house. The house is designed keeping 'vaastu' in mind.
As we revealed earlier, the Bigg Boss house has been themed around pop art. The living area looks like a comic strip, has faces all over the walls. The walls has colourful buttons and framed black-and-white drawings and sketches.
The garden area has lush lawn. Apart from the lawn, the garden area has colourful cushions and tables, wooden benches, gym and mini pool. It also has a smoking area at the extreme corner of the garden.
Kitchen & Dining Area
The kitchen has a cafe like set-up. This time, the kitchen has a round dining table. To give it a comic world feel, a lot of mirror work and pop art have been done on the walls of the area.
The bedroom area has eight double beds, which means the contestants have to share their beds! Like last season, the bed does not have drawers and hence has to keep their belongings outside the bedroom.
Not just the garden area, the house also has greenery inside the house, i.e., in the bathroom area. It has artificial grass. The grass and floors also covered with bushy plants and flowers. There are two separate bathrooms and toilets, and also a white Jacuzzi.
This time the confession room has been given a retro touch. It has a huge car-shaped red recliner.
As we revealed earlier, the house has an underground jail with a dirty washroom and three uncomfortable beds.
Omung was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Makers wanted me to design a jail as dirty as the one in my film Sarbjit, where Randeep Hooda's character stayed. So, I have taken the inspiration from there."
(Image Source: Colors TV)