TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Ram Charan-Sreenu Vaitla's upcoming film, which is tentatively titled as My Name Is Raju, is said to be inspired from an old super hit film of Megastar Chiranjeevi. Going by the grapevine, the film is loosely based on Chiranjeevi's Vijetha.
It is known that Kriti Kharbanda has been roped in to play the sister for Ram Charan and the film revolves mostly around her character. Ram Charan is supposedly playing a stunt man in the film and he will be showcased as a loving brother, who sacrifices his career and goals for his sister.
Sreenu Vaitla and Kona Venkat-Gopi Mohan duo, have packaged a sentimental film with a high quotient of comedy laced around it, without moving away from their trade mark. So, Vijetha story line has been changed to the contemporary style to suit the image of Ram Charan.
Apparently, Ram Charan is little lagging behind in the overseas market, when compared to Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun. So, the film is largely aimed to attract the overseas market with Sreenu Vaitla's potentialities.
Meanwhile, we have witnessed Son Of Satyamurthy, Temper and few more films carrying the same stories that were leaked online, prior the release, and we shall wait till Dusshera to know if this story leak is any true.