- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
What's a Salman Khan film without some dialogues that just refuse to leave your lips? His most awaited film Race 3 finally hit the big screens yesterday. While the critics haven't been really kind to the film, it's the tacky dialogues that have caught everyone's attention the most.
Mind you, some of them have more cheese than your pizza! A few might not even make sense. But then, you DARE NOT ask why it's even there! Like they say, every cloud has a silver lining. We thought if we could use some of them in our day-our-day life and voila, they fit perfectly like a glove. Check it out right away here-
'Our Business Is Our Business, None Of Your Business'
Here's your savage comeback for every annoying relatives whose life revolves around asking you this same question every time you bump into them- 'Aur beta batao, kya kar rahe ho?'
'Bro Isse Dil Nahin Dell Khol Ke Dikhao'
Gone are the days of love letters and shayaris to woo your BF/GF! Instead, love is all about sharing your laptop password! 'Bro, isse dil nahin dell khol ke dilkhao'
'Yeh Zindagi Ki Race Ke Jhatke Hai, Paide Hone Se Hi Shuru Hoti Hai'
Every time your marksheet has more zeroes than your bank balance, this dialogue can indeed come handy!
'Har Sikke Ke Do Pehlu Hote Hai, Two Pehlus'
When your elder sibling does some mistake but you get caught by your parents instead. This will work as wonders! *winks*
'Gusse Mein Liye Hua Decision Hamesha Nuksaan Pahuchata Hai. Isliye Maine Pehle Decision Liye. And Now I Am Angry, Very Angry'
Literally, this is the dialogue that you can use for every match-maker aunties who never fails to bring at least one rishta at every wedding you attend.
'Tumhe Mere Baare Mein Jaan Ne Ka Na Haq Hai Na Adhikaar'
This one can be used on all those random people who send you friend request on Facebook and then even text a 'what do you do?'
Which one is your favourite dialogue? Let us know in the comment section below!