- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
Recently, Rishi Kapoor openly thrashed Jagga Jasoos director Anurag Basu for his irresponsible attitude towards the movie. But he is not the only one who thinks like that.
His son Ranbir Kapoor shares the same views about Anurag. Not just that, Ranbir also revealed that Anurag had the same attitude during the shooting of Barfi! Read his entire interview below.
There Is No Script, No Schedule
Ranbir, in an interview with AIB, had also slammed the filmmaker and said, "There is no AD system, no script, no schedule.''
He Will Cancel A Shoot Suddenly
''He will cancel a 40-day shoot on the third day.''
When Barfi Started...
''Like when Barfi started, I was supposed to be intense and serious.''
But He Changed Everything Later
"He then wanted to make it fun and then all the Chaplin stuff came."
Barfi Was A Hit So We Forgave
"Barfi was successful, so we forgive that process (of delaying).''
If Jagga Jasoos Failed..
''If Jagga Jasoos doesn't work, I don't think this process can be forgiven because it is irresponsible.''
Irresponsible On So Many Levels
''For other people's money, time and other things," he added.
What Rishi Kapoor Said About Anurag
He told a daily, "You may be the biggest director in the world, but nobody would like to work with you because you are irresponsible. There is somebody else's money involved in this.''
We Trusted You But...
''I trusted you, and this is what you give us? Ranbir hasn't held back on spending money on it. You even threw Govinda out of the film. If you don't want Govinda to work in your film, why did you ask him in the first place?"
How Anurag Basu Reacted To It
He told a daily, "I want to avoid making any comments against a senior who also happens to be my friend's dad."