- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 12: The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Is Unstoppable
- Ranbir Kapoor's Transformation Into 'Munna Bhai' Wasn't A Cakewalk - Watch The Making Video of Sanju
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
Recently, Rishi Kapoor openly thrashed Jagga Jasoos director Anurag Basu for his irresponsible attitude towards the movie. But he is not the only one who thinks like that.
His son Ranbir Kapoor shares the same views about Anurag. Not just that, Ranbir also revealed that Anurag had the same attitude during the shooting of Barfi! Read his entire interview below.
There Is No Script, No Schedule
Ranbir, in an interview with AIB, had also slammed the filmmaker and said, "There is no AD system, no script, no schedule.''
He Will Cancel A Shoot Suddenly
''He will cancel a 40-day shoot on the third day.''
When Barfi Started...
''Like when Barfi started, I was supposed to be intense and serious.''
But He Changed Everything Later
"He then wanted to make it fun and then all the Chaplin stuff came."
Barfi Was A Hit So We Forgave
"Barfi was successful, so we forgive that process (of delaying).''
If Jagga Jasoos Failed..
''If Jagga Jasoos doesn't work, I don't think this process can be forgiven because it is irresponsible.''
Irresponsible On So Many Levels
''For other people's money, time and other things," he added.
What Rishi Kapoor Said About Anurag
He told a daily, "You may be the biggest director in the world, but nobody would like to work with you because you are irresponsible. There is somebody else's money involved in this.''
We Trusted You But...
''I trusted you, and this is what you give us? Ranbir hasn't held back on spending money on it. You even threw Govinda out of the film. If you don't want Govinda to work in your film, why did you ask him in the first place?"
How Anurag Basu Reacted To It
He told a daily, "I want to avoid making any comments against a senior who also happens to be my friend's dad."