- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Shahid Kapoor might be used to the cameramen hounding him while he steps out but for his wife Mira Rajput, all this is something new and she is finding it hard to deal with it as she has a daughter as well, Misha, who finds it irritating when being hounded by the paparazzi for no reason. Mira opened up to HT and said that what's written about her really affects her life.
"After all, I haven't been doing this for many years. Also, they say that, 'a picture speaks a thousand words' but a picture can also create a thousand stories. I think everyone including the actors - sometimes feel that it's an invasion of privacy. It's just that they are just more adept in dealing with it."
Mira & Misha
Mira Rajput revealed that what's written about her in the news affects her life.
She also said that she finds it hard to digest the fact that the paparazzi is always out there wherever she goes.
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput got married in the recent past and are the hot topic of the town; hence, the paparazzi follow them everywhere.
Shahid Kapoor's daughter Misha also gets disturbed by seeing so many people surrounding her at one go.
One Selfie Please
Mira Rajput revealed that she finds it awkward that people walk up to her asking for selfies, but she said she smiles and accepts it.
Being A Celeb
Being a celebrity is a hard thing as there's a lot to deal with.
Shahid Kapoor easily manages the paparazzi but not all of them can handle it the way he does.
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are one lovely couple!