TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Amitabh Bachchan made his debut in Saat Hindustani in 1969 and at that time, Aamir Khan was in his early twenties and an avid movie buff who read all the film magazines. Aamir Khan walked down memory lane during a press interaction for Thugs of Hindostan and revealed that during the late 60s, a film magazine had a spreadsheet of photos of people who wanted to become actors and one among them was Amitabh Bachchan's photo. Aamir said that he laughed at Amitabh's photo by saying, "Yeh hero banenge?"
I Laughed At Amitabh Bachchan's Picture Back Then, Says Aamir Khan
"I remember as a kid, a film magazine carried a double spread page filled with passport size photos of people who wanted to become actors. Once me and my siblings, along with the servants, opened the page and laughed at all the pictures."
I Made Fun Of Amitabh Bachchan's Photo The Most
"We were like, ‘yeh hero banenge'. And you guys won't believe, one of the photos was of Amitabh Bachchan. I clearly remember that we made fun of his photograph the most."
The Passport Size Photos Look Bad Anyway, Joked Aamir Khan
"These passport size pictures anyways look a little bad. And as Amit ji started climbing the ladders of success, we would discuss how we made fun of him."
I Shared This Story With Big B On The Shoot
"Once on the shoot, I shared the story with sir. He was most amused and laughed at it."
Aamir Khan Heaped Praises On Amitabh Bachchan
"It was really amazing. We had planned on working together twice before but it didn't work out. I was very excited and nervous about working with him. Amit ji is a very warm and generous person. He makes you comfortable and is very easy to work with. He is so well behaved that you don't feel intimidated. However, he has got a very dry sense of humour. You don't know whether he is joking or not. It takes time to understand that."