TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bollywood dancer Abhijeet Shinde, who has worked with celebs like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Ajay Devgn, has committed suicide. Shinde was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence. However, no suicide note has been found with the body.
"Shinde's wife had been living at her mother's place since the past three months. She was not allowing Shinde to meet their two-year-old daughter, which upset him badly. He had been depressed over the past few days," said a police officer to Mumbai Mirror.
"We registered an accidental death report and handed over the body to the deceased's family members after conducting a postmortem," said Ramesh Khade, senior inspector of Bhandup.
A note was also found at the spot that read money in his bank account should go to his daughter.