TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Kriti Sanon was featured in a photoshoot with a top fashion magazine and is seen sporting the choicest outfit in a palace-turned-hotel in London; and the image is nothing short of breathtaking, except for the backdrop! Yes, the Bareilly Ki Barfi star is seen posing alongside a stuffed giraffe, which is floating in the air, all thanks to the baloons. However, despite the animal being stuffed, several users took offence to it and tagged animal rights activists and groups to look into the matter.
While users lashed out against Kriti Sanon, she opened up to the Quint by saying that she's an animal lover herself, and there's nothing to be outraged about as the giraffe is fake. "It was a normal photoshoot in a palace kind of hotel in London; the decor was in the wildlife zone. It's all fake. I am an animal lover." Check out the tweets below on users feeling offended by the Kriti Sanon giraffe picture!
Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe
So, here's the picture of Kriti Sanon posing with a stuffed giraffe, which did not go down well with a lot of people.
So What Exactly Is The Giraffe All About?
The giraffe is placed at the Aynhoe Park in London, where the shoot was held and is a taxidermied animal. Taxidermied is an art that preserves an animal body by mounting it with the help of a stand for the purpose of study or display.
Animals Are Not Fashion!
A political outfit took to Twitter by saying that animals should not be used as props for fashion and called the photoshoot shameful.
This user called the picture straight away animal cruelty!
Not Liking It!
This user makes it clear that the picture is bad in taste and should not have been made in the first place.