TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Kriti Sanon was featured in a photoshoot with a top fashion magazine and is seen sporting the choicest outfit in a palace-turned-hotel in London; and the image is nothing short of breathtaking, except for the backdrop! Yes, the Bareilly Ki Barfi star is seen posing alongside a stuffed giraffe, which is floating in the air, all thanks to the baloons. However, despite the animal being stuffed, several users took offence to it and tagged animal rights activists and groups to look into the matter.
While users lashed out against Kriti Sanon, she opened up to the Quint by saying that she's an animal lover herself, and there's nothing to be outraged about as the giraffe is fake. "It was a normal photoshoot in a palace kind of hotel in London; the decor was in the wildlife zone. It's all fake. I am an animal lover." Check out the tweets below on users feeling offended by the Kriti Sanon giraffe picture!
Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe
So, here's the picture of Kriti Sanon posing with a stuffed giraffe, which did not go down well with a lot of people.
So What Exactly Is The Giraffe All About?
The giraffe is placed at the Aynhoe Park in London, where the shoot was held and is a taxidermied animal. Taxidermied is an art that preserves an animal body by mounting it with the help of a stand for the purpose of study or display.
Animals Are Not Fashion!
A political outfit took to Twitter by saying that animals should not be used as props for fashion and called the photoshoot shameful.
This user called the picture straight away animal cruelty!
Not Liking It!
This user makes it clear that the picture is bad in taste and should not have been made in the first place.