- Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: View 10 Adorable & Cute Pictures From Her Childhood Days
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Luka Chuppi: Kartik Aaryan To Romance Kriti Sanon In This Love Story With A Desi Touch!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- IIFA 2018: Arjun Kapoor Falls Ill; Kriti Sanon Rehearses For Her Killer Performance
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
Kriti Sanon was featured in a photoshoot with a top fashion magazine and is seen sporting the choicest outfit in a palace-turned-hotel in London; and the image is nothing short of breathtaking, except for the backdrop! Yes, the Bareilly Ki Barfi star is seen posing alongside a stuffed giraffe, which is floating in the air, all thanks to the baloons. However, despite the animal being stuffed, several users took offence to it and tagged animal rights activists and groups to look into the matter.
While users lashed out against Kriti Sanon, she opened up to the Quint by saying that she's an animal lover herself, and there's nothing to be outraged about as the giraffe is fake. "It was a normal photoshoot in a palace kind of hotel in London; the decor was in the wildlife zone. It's all fake. I am an animal lover." Check out the tweets below on users feeling offended by the Kriti Sanon giraffe picture!
Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe
So, here's the picture of Kriti Sanon posing with a stuffed giraffe, which did not go down well with a lot of people.
So What Exactly Is The Giraffe All About?
The giraffe is placed at the Aynhoe Park in London, where the shoot was held and is a taxidermied animal. Taxidermied is an art that preserves an animal body by mounting it with the help of a stand for the purpose of study or display.
Animals Are Not Fashion!
A political outfit took to Twitter by saying that animals should not be used as props for fashion and called the photoshoot shameful.
This user called the picture straight away animal cruelty!
Not Liking It!
This user makes it clear that the picture is bad in taste and should not have been made in the first place.