TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After a really long wait, the world finally got a glimpse of the newly-married couple, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in the wedding attires last night. Both the celebrities took to their respective Instagram page to share their wedding pictures with a heart emoji and since then, everyone has been talking about their stunning wedding pictures.
While the couple is yet to fly back home from Italy, the 'dulha' Ranveer already has a surprise in store for his new bride-
The Groom's House
Ranveer Singh's plush residence in Mumbai has been decorated with lights to add more to the celebration.
The main gate has been decorated with lights and white flowers and we just can't take our eyes off it.
One More Picture
The beautifully-decorated gate is definitely grabbing our attention the most.
Lights All Over
Not just his house, beautiful lights were also hung from the trees outside the house. Well, the celebrations have just begun for DeepVeer.
An Italy Wedding For DeepVeer
After dating for about six years, Ranveer and Deepika got hitched at Lake Como, in Italy on 14th and 15th November, as per Konkani-Brahmin and North Indian traditions.
The newly-weds are expected to fly back to Mumbai on 18th November. Post that, they will be hosting a reception in Bengaluru on 21st November and two more in Mumbai- on 28th November for their social circle and a section of media and on 1st December for their industry pals.