- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
- Priyanka Chopra Served A Notice By BMC For Illegal Constructions At Her Office Premises!
- Priyanka Chopra: Stop Self-Doubting Ladies, We Have Enough People Doing That To Us
- Priyanka Chopra Can Take A Bullet For Nick Jonas & Kill Someone Who Hurts Her Alleged Boyfriend!
- Nick Jonas Reveals His Favourite Priyanka Chopra Movie, Can You Guess Which One Could It Be?
There has been a lot of buzz going around Prince Harry- Meghan Markle's royal wedding which is supposed to take place on May 19 2018 at the St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. What grabbed everybody's attention was the news that Priyanka Chopra who is known to be quite close to the Meghan will be attending her D-day.
However now, the 'Quantico' actress has claimed that she was 'scammed' into spilling details on her possible involvement in the royal wedding. Priyanka recently appeared on Jimmy Fallon's show 'The Tonight Show' to clear the mystery. Here's what she had to share-
Priyanka Was 'Scammed' Into Accepting That She Will Attend Meghan's Wedding
She told Jimmy Fallon, "While I was doing promo for that, I got scammed into it, because everyone's like, ‘Do you know what you're wearing for the next month? You have all these events.' And I was like, ‘I'm trying to figure it out'. So I sort have, may have, gotten a little scammed."
She Refused To Spill The Beans
Even when Fallon pushed PeeCee for an answer on whether or not she will be attending the May 19 nuptials, the actress remained tight-lipped about it.
Priyanka Is Happy For Meghan
"More than anything, attending or not, I'm just really happy for a friend of mine. Like, it's a big day, for your friend, and you should be happy about it."
On What She Is Planning To Gift Meghan On Her Wedding
Recently on the show 'Good Morning America', Priyanka was asked about what gift she's planning to give Meghan on her wedding. To this, she quipped, "
I've been struggling with that myself! I think you just have to think about the person you're getting the gift for. Because really, what do you give a Princess?". She asked the kid who had asked the question, "You think you should give a princess a frog? Most princesses like frogs! We'll have to think about this one." Aww, that's such a cute answer!
Priyanka Confirmed She Is Not The Bridesmaid
She further shared, "I'm super excited about her and her big day. I feel like it's not just going to be life-changing for both of them. It's life-changing for the world that needs to see strong women as icons and I feel Meghan has the potential to be that."
On the home front, Priyanka will be seen sharing screen space with Salman Khan after a gap of ten years. Speaking to Esquire magazine, she shared, " I've finished up two films: A Kid Like Jake, which comes out in June. And Isn't it Romantic?, which comes out Valentine's Day 2019. I play a spoiled rich woman who is a yoga guru, which is not a thing. [Bharat] is the Indian movie I signed this year. It's the quintessential Bollywood movie, which I haven't done in many years. A lot of them were dramatic and thematic. This one's going to be out and out entertainment. I'm excited! I haven't been back to do a movie in two or three years now."