TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The dashing Shahid Kapoor would be turning 37 on 25th of February. With his last release Padmaavat raking in huge moolah, one would expect the actor to bring in his birthday with lavish celebrations.
But if reports are to believed then, Shahid has something else on his mind. Want to know more about it? Then scroll down to read more...
Shahid Would Be Giving Grand Birthday Celebrations A Miss
We hear that the 'Padmaavat' actor will be celebrating the day by attending a satsang in Beas, the river-town near Amritsar, with wife Mira Rajput, daughter Misha and parents-in-law, Vikramaditya and Bela.
He Wants To Keep It Low-Key
Unlike last year, where the actor had hosted a star-studded sun-downer at his sea-facing residence, the birthday boy is keeping it low-key this year.
Shahid Wants To Go Spiritual
A source revealed, "Shahid and Mira missed Valentine's Day and the actor wanted to keep up with the annual tradition of celebrating birthdays with satsangs and a visit to Beas."
A Short-Break From Work
Shahid who is currently shooting for Shree Narayan Singh's Batti Gul Meter Chalu in Uttarakhand, is taking a short break from the shoot for his birthday.
Don't Miss These New Pics From The Sets
We must say Shahid's droolworthy looks is making our hearts flutter! Do you feel the same folks?
Here's Why Shahid Took Up This Film
The actor had told a leading daily, "'Shree Narayan Singh, who earlier made Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, will be directing this film. Toilet was also about a social issue, and this time he chose an issue on electricity. So it's a relatable subject. I'm excited to start with this new project. Now that Padmaavat has released, it's out of my system. I can move on. I was stuck on Padmaavat all this while."