TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Aamir Khan's Dangal ended up being a massive box office hit in China, and the film made significant collections in Fiji as well. Also, Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai beat Dangal in Fiji in terms of box office collections and is now the highest grossing Bollywood film in the country.
While Aamir Khan's Dangal made Fiji $ 343,262, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's Tiger Zinda Hai made Fiji $ 392,502 and counting! Looks like Salman Khan is the King of Box Office not only in India, but in Fiji as well. Check out the top 5 Bollywood films collections in Fiji below...
Tiger Zinda Hai
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Tiger Zinda Hai is the box office king in Fiji as it made Fiji $ 392,502 in a very short period of time.
Aamir Khan starrer Dangal made Fiji $ 392,502 and is way behind Tiger Zinda Hai in terms of collection in the tiny island country.
The third in the list in terms of box office collection in Fiji Islands is Golmaal Again which made Fiji$ 339,907. Not bad!
Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Salman Khan is back once again through Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in 4th position in Fiji as the film made Fiji$ 321,723. Impressive!
Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon starrer Dilwale made it to the list in Fiji Islands as the movie made Fiji$ 308,074. Pretty good!