TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Read on to the exclusive interview with Shubha Poonja on her upcoming movie 'Kotigondu Love Story' with actor Rakesh Adiga. As the title depicts, it is a full length love story of a youth which also has commercial aspects like action, comedy and love in the movie.
The movie revolves around two youngsters Rakesh(Rakesh Adiga) and Manasa(Shubha Poonja) who meet each other in the journey of life. Josh fame Rakesh Adiga is playing the lead role opposite Shubha Poonja. Like always, opposite poles attract each other. The same concept has been implemented in the movie, Rakesh plays a guitarist and Shubha Poonja is playing the character of a homely girl in Malnad.
When asked, Shubha Poonja said, "Any movie requires a glamorous song or a romantic scene. The pictures available on the internet was shot for the movie."
Shubha added, "It was a nice experience to work with Rakesh Adiga and as we share a very good friendship, we didn't feel difficult to face camera for shooting the love making scenes. From day 1, our chemistry has worked out very well which has taken the movie to this level".
The Mogginna Manasu actress continued to tell that, 'Kotigondu Love Story' will be a perfect entertainer for youth, this Valentines day. The movie has been already making good news in social networking sites for the sizzling chemistry between the lead pair.