- Kurukshetra News: This Famous Actor Has Been Roped In To Play The Role Of Dushyasana!
- Breaking News! Arjun Sarja Not Playing Arjuna In Kurukshetra; Who Else Will Play Arjuna's Role?
- Will Kurukshetra Have A Sequel? Producer Muniratna Says That There Might Be Possibilities!
- Remembering Uday & Anil: Had They Been Alive, They Would Have Been A Part Of Kurukshetra!
- Do You Want To Know Why & How Darshan Got Selected For Muniratna's Kurukshetra?
- Producer Muniratna Explains Why Many Stars Are Not A Part Of Muniratna Kurukshetra Film
Challenging Star Darshan's 50th film, Kurukshetra's filming has been in full swing ever since it began from August 7. The film features an ensemble cast - Darshan, Ravichandran, Nikhil Kumar, Arjun Sarja, Ravishankar, Sai Kumar, Sneha, Hariprriya, Regina, etc.
Now, a model cum actress has been roped in for a role in Kurukshetra film. She is also the recipient of 2015 Femina Miss India World pageant. She is none other than Aditi Arya.
Yes, the Femina Miss India winner will be seen acting in Muniratna's Kurukshetra. She is reported to play the role of Uttare, the wife of Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna.
So, technically speaking, Aditi Arya will be paired opposite to Nikhil Kumar, who has been finalised to play the role of Abhimanyu.
The model cum actress has previously worked in a Telugu film Ijam, which was directed by Puri Jagannadh. For Aditi Arya, Kurukshetra will mark her debut in Kannada film industry.