- Mohanlal Is Mighty Impressed With Prithviraj's Directorial Skills! This Actor's Words Prove The Same
- Mohanlal Starrer Odiyan's Much Awaited Trailer Will Come Out On This Date!
- Mohanlal's Marakkar - Arabikadalinte Simham Will Have These Other Language Stars As Well!
- When A Mohanlal Movie Was Played For The Bigg Boss Malayalam Contestants!
- Mohanlal Joins The Second Schedule Of His Next Big Project In Tamil!
- Prithviraj Speaks About Why There's Been A Huge Crowd On The Sets Of Lucifer!
- Mohanlal's Randamoozham: Director VA Shrikumar Menon Shares An Update!
- Mohanlal Starrer Odiyan's Refreshing New Poster Is A Must See!
- Mohanlal's Upcoming Big-budget Movies: The Release Details Are Out!
- Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer: The Location Video Will Give You Goosebumps!
- When Will Odiyan's Trailer Arrive? The Director Comes Up With A Clarification!
- Mohanlal Starrer Drama Will Hit The Theatres On A Special Day!
Mohanlal and his upcoming film Odiyan have taken over the social media, since the past few days. The much awaited teaser of this Mohanlal starrer was revealed a couple of daysago, and it opened to extremely positive reviews.
The Malayalam film audiences got to witness an all new Mohanlal in it, with the actor having shed more than 18 Kilos for the character Manickan, in the film.
Meanwhile, all of his fans were eager to see him in real in this all new look and now, the latest airport look of Mohanlal, which has the actor in a real toned-down avatar has taken the social media by storm. Keep scrolling down to view the pictures..
PHOTOS COURTESY: FACEBOOK
Well, these pictures would definitely suggest the dedication and hardwork of Mohanlal. It is quite evident that the actor has lost oodles of weight for the perfection of the character.
Mohanlal Of The 1990s..
Well, these new stills of the actor has definitely taken the audiences back to the 1990s. In these new pictures, the actor looks, slim, trim, smarter, younger and energetic. Definitely, dedication personified.
Reportedly, Mohanlal underwent an intense training for close to 51 days. Reportedly, the actor had followed a strict diet and these stills show that all the hard work has definitely paid off.
Meanwhile, Mohanlal will be in Kochi for the next couple of days. The actor will make his first public appearance post the weight loss on December 16, 2017 with an inaguration function of a shop in Edappally.