TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Suriya is back on the big screen and he his sure keeping the statisticians busy for Masss(Massu Engira Masilamani) has collected big in its first three days at the box office, not only in India but also in the overseas market.
If sources are to be believed then, the Venkat Prabhu's 'sixer' has enjoyed a grand opening in Chennai by collecting ₹1.84 crores over the weekend.
With 381 shows to boast off in its capital city, Masss, not surprisingly took the number one position at the Chennai box office. In Tamil Nadu, it has grossed ₹17.30 crore with Chennai, Chengalpet and Coimbatore contributing heavily.
In the garden city Bangalore, the film had a fantastic opening on its first day. After having acquired 150 shows amongst tough competition from other movies, Masss stood tall by collecting close to ₹1 crore with an average theatre occupancy of 80 percent.
It is also being said that in Kerala, the film had more than a decent run at the box office by collecting close to ₹3 crore from its opening weekend despite facing competition from a couple of straight Malayalam movies.
Overall, it is estimated that the film has grossed more than ₹35 crores which includes the figures from the overseas market. It is to be noted that Suriya's previous film Anjaan had collected more than Masss in the first weekend.
Stay tuned for a detailed worldwide box office collections.
Meanwhile Read: Tamil Heroes Who Have Gone Out Of The Box To Try Wacky Roles!