TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Kapil Sharma has always managed to be in the news. Be it for his infamous spat on television or weight gain that left the fans concerned about his health. Now, the comedian has announced his comeback with a Punjab movie called Son Of Manjeet Singh. He is collaborating with producer Sumeet Singh and actor Gurpreet Ghuggi will be seen in the key role. Kapil took to his Twitter handle to announce the release date of the same.
He tweeted, "The heart touching story of Manjeet Singh n his son. Punjabi film "Son of Manjeet Singh". Releasing on 12th oct 2018. First look coming soon. Need ur blessings 🙏@SCMPicture @Saga_Hits @GurpreetGhuggi @SumeetSinghM @vikramgrover201". - (sic)
After a couple of shows of Kapil failed to impress the audience, he withdrew himself from the public eye owing to disturbed mental health. Recently, he shard a picture with his et pooch that showed him in a better state. However, his comeback on the small screen is still in consideration as the makers do not want to risk another comedy show such as Kapil's last, Family Time with Kapil. "
He was also noticed a lot for unbelievable appearance due to weight gain following his breakdowns. Kapil was believed to be travelling with girlfriend while staying away from the spot light and taking time off to heal. Now that he has decide to get back to working, reports are saying that he is working on getting back in shape too.
A source told Bollywoodlife, "Kapil has decided to take charge of his life. He not only wants to change his lifestyle (he had tweeted about it) but also wants to become fit. He will be hiring a personal trainer. The comedian also wants to ideate for his new show and is planning to make a comeback to TV in the next two months."
We wish Kapil good luck for his forthcoming film and would definitely enjoy watching him take the stage over yet again. Stay tuned for more updates. Let us know if you're looking forward to watching Son of Manjeet Singh in the comments below.