- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
- Kapil Sharma All Set For A Television Comeback; Sweats It Out On The Beach To Lose Weight!
Kapil Sharma has always managed to be in the news. Be it for his infamous spat on television or weight gain that left the fans concerned about his health. Now, the comedian has announced his comeback with a Punjab movie called Son Of Manjeet Singh. He is collaborating with producer Sumeet Singh and actor Gurpreet Ghuggi will be seen in the key role. Kapil took to his Twitter handle to announce the release date of the same.
He tweeted, "The heart touching story of Manjeet Singh n his son. Punjabi film "Son of Manjeet Singh". Releasing on 12th oct 2018. First look coming soon. Need ur blessings 🙏@SCMPicture @Saga_Hits @GurpreetGhuggi @SumeetSinghM @vikramgrover201". - (sic)
After a couple of shows of Kapil failed to impress the audience, he withdrew himself from the public eye owing to disturbed mental health. Recently, he shard a picture with his et pooch that showed him in a better state. However, his comeback on the small screen is still in consideration as the makers do not want to risk another comedy show such as Kapil's last, Family Time with Kapil. "
He was also noticed a lot for unbelievable appearance due to weight gain following his breakdowns. Kapil was believed to be travelling with girlfriend while staying away from the spot light and taking time off to heal. Now that he has decide to get back to working, reports are saying that he is working on getting back in shape too.
A source told Bollywoodlife, "Kapil has decided to take charge of his life. He not only wants to change his lifestyle (he had tweeted about it) but also wants to become fit. He will be hiring a personal trainer. The comedian also wants to ideate for his new show and is planning to make a comeback to TV in the next two months."
We wish Kapil good luck for his forthcoming film and would definitely enjoy watching him take the stage over yet again. Stay tuned for more updates. Let us know if you're looking forward to watching Son of Manjeet Singh in the comments below.