TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley will present the Union Budget 2018-19 on February 1, around noon. Last year as well, the budget presentation date was the same. This will be Narendra Modi government's fifth and also the last full-fledged budget presentation before the 2019 Lok Sabha polls.
This year's budget session is crucial as it comes after the Modi government made two very big financial decisions in the last couple of years - Demonetisation and implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Eyes will be set on Mr Jaitley and what he would present in Budget 2018. Here are what our television stars are expecting from budget 2018!
"I believe more of real estate reforms are must. The government should make sure that everyone can afford housing easily."
"I think medicals and agriculture should be given more importance. Government has done good for our farmers and I believe they will still keep them in concern."
"Besides sizeable funds should be allocated to employment, education, women and child safety, healthcare and most importantly agriculture, I think medical tests, medicines are something we need to cut down our taxes on."
"I feel education should be given more attention. As every child need to be educated in a proper way. Government educational institutes should be as equal to private ones."
"I'm happy with the present government. We need to keep little passion and trust Modiji. Yes, expect progress for the poor section of the society. Also medicals, educational and Agricultural fields should be kept in concern."
"I feel movies should be made tax free. Also there should be no tax for milk, rice. I feel even medicine should be tax free. Rest I believe our government, they will do the best."
"Government should reduce tax over films as they are made to educate masses in an entertaining way. The daily used products like food items, medical facilities, education and agriculture should be kept in mind."
"I feel sanitary napkins should be made tax free. Sanitation and basic hygiene for women in India has been neglected for ages and putting it out on the budget this time will finally make a point that we are now serious about women's health."