- Is Bharti Singh Pregnant? The Comedienne Says She Wants To Perform Till Last Day Of Her Pregnancy!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Show To Begin On This Day Once Bigg Boss 12 Ends!
- Vikas Gupta Wishes Pooja Banerjee Ahead Of KZK 2 & Dedicates A Video To Shilpa Shinde For Her B'day
- It’s A Wrap! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Top Three Contestants Revealed!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Ridhima Pandit Shoots For Almost 19 Hours At A Stretch For A Stunt!
- Shocking! Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Asked To Leave The Show Two Weeks Before Finale!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Eliminated From The Show!
- Here’s How Shilpa Shinde Reacted When She Was Asked About Vikas Gupta Being Bitten By A Snake!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9’s Jasmin Bhasin Likes To Move Out Of Comfort Zone & Try Different Things!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Vikas Gupta Gets Bitten By A Snake In An Attempt To Save Bharti Singh!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Aly Goni, Sreesanth & Aditya Narayan Eliminated From The Show?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Shamita Shetty Resumes Shooting; Avika Gor Is The First To Get Eliminated!
Colors' stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khailadi 9 is hitting the headlines even before it is aired on television. The show is hosted by film-maker Rohit Shetty. The celebrity contestants, who are shooting in Argentina, are having a blast, which is evident from the pictures shared by them on their Instagram accounts. Apparently, the contestants are almost nearing the finale episode shoot, which is just a couple of weeks away! Avika Gor and Sreesanth were the first two eliminated contestants.
Later, there were reports that Aditya Narayan, Zain Imam and Aly Goni were eliminated from the show. It was also said that Aly might re-enter the show as wild-card entrant.
Harsh Limbachiyaa Eliminated
According to the latest development, Harsh Limbachiyaa has been evicted from the stunt-based reality show, while his wife Bharti Singh is still going strong!
Aly & Aditya To Re-enter As Wild-card Entrants
Apparently, along with Aly, Aditya Narayan will also be re-entering the show as wild-card entrant. Well, we assume that the makers might have decided for another wild-card entry, as Vikas left the show due to injury.
Vikas Gupta Returns To Mumbai
It has to be recalled that Vikas Gupta was asked to leave the show, just a few weeks before the finale as he was medically unfit for the show. Apparently, Vikas had suffered shoulder injury and he had hid about the same from the makers and was taking painkiller injections that could have become lethal. His medications shoot up the heart rate and if combined with rigorous physical activity, it might prove fatal. Hence, the doctors refused to give him a clean chit. The producer has apparently returned to Mumbai.
It is sad that Vikas had to leave the show although he was one of the top contenders of the show! But it is a fair decision, as he was suffering from pain!
KKK 9 Contestants
Now the remaining contestants, Bharti, Ridhima Pandit, Punit Pathak, Shamita Shetty, Jasmin Bhasin will compete with the wild card entrants to bag KKK 9 trophy.