- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma: It Is Hurtful To Read Things Which Are Not True, Need Some Me Time To Recuperate
- Neha Pendse On Kapil Sharma’s New Show: No One Has Any Idea Of What’s Happening!
- Kapil Sharma Surprised With Ali Asgar’s Claim On Preeti, Is Currently Travelling With Ginni Chatrath
- Ali Asgar Feels Kapil Sharma Will Be At The Losing End If He Stops Working With Old Team!
- Is Kapil Sharma Missing Preeti Simoes, Has He Written Her Name On His Hand?
Kapil Sharma had grabbed headlines for his Twitter rant. Post this incident, he had filed harassment case against his ex-managers - Preeti (his ex-girlfriend) and Neeti Simoes, and a journalist. According to a latest report of Zee News, from taking revenge on him, extorting money and charging money from people who come on the show, Kapil Sharma made some serious allegations against Preeti and Neeti.
He also said that because of Preeti and Neeti's miscommunication he suffered a lot as many celebs were upset with him and this hampered his public image.
Preeti Reacts To Kapil’s Allegations
Now, Preeti has reacted to Kapil's allegation. Talking to Pinkvilla, Preeti had revealed that no one is taking his complaint seriously and she also called Kapil ‘poor' as she is confident that he won't be able to prove any of them!
Did Preeti Charge Money From People Who Came For The Show?
Regarding the allegations that Preeti charged money from people who come for the show, she told the entertainment portal, "There is media evidence of me being the first one from my team who asked people to not buy tickets, Kapil Sharma fan club knows that, they used to come watch the show for free."
Preeti Clarifies Her Side
"Unfortunately, I hoped that the allegations were up to my standard than theirs. I am not going to sit and sell tickets for Rs 30,000. Also, I am wondering who will buy a 30,000 ticket to watch the show? I don't think this was a well-thought allegation."
‘Why Will I Only Ask For Rs 25 Lakh?’
Regarding extortion allegation, Preeti says, "Also about the allegation that I demanded the extortion amount when he came to my home, if I know everything about him as Kapil claims, then I know that he made about Rs 100 Crore over the last year. Why will I only ask for Rs 25 Lakh?"
Preeti Clarifies Extortion Allegation
"I should be asking for Rs 25 Crore, isn't it? which I probably should now as defamation suit because his team has come up with this ridiculous ideas but we are letting it go only because we genuinely feel it is not Kapil."
Preeti Calls It A Very Flop Bollywood Plot Of Ex-GF Seeking Revenge
Regarding the statement that Kapil is nothing without Preeti and she will swipe him away from the industry, she feels that this is a ‘very flop Bollywood plot of an ex-girlfriend being jealous and trying to destroy her ex'.
‘I Don't Think It Is Kapil’
She was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I don't think it is Kapil because he knows what he has spoken with all of us. I am sorry but this very flop Bollywood plot of an ex-girlfriend being jealous."
"And trying to destroy her ex because he is with some other woman is very old and outdated. How does this even happen in real life especially when I am not even in your life for a year? How do you extend to destroy it unless I have superpowers to do it!"
The Only Problem Of Kapil Is
She says, "The only problem is Kapil cannot accept the fact that we were really good for him." Preeti further added that he has mad bad choice. Because his career is not doing well, he doesn't know whom to blame!
Preeti also has a message for Kapil, "Since you never remembered us during your success, please forget us during your failure."