- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
Recently, there were rumours doing the rounds about Alia Bhatt being not to keen to take up Aashiqui 3 as she has many amazing films lined up.
But later, the actress took to her Twitter handle to clarify, "Aashiqui is a very special brand & working with my father for the first time is equally special! All things take their time. This will too."
However, buzz is that there is a reason why Alia chose to quickly clarify these reports. Scroll down to read more...
Sidharth Malhotra Wasn't Happy
As per a Pinkvilla report, Alia's alleged beau Sidharth Malhotra who is also a part of Aashiqui 3 wasn't pleased with Alia trying to sideline their ambitious project and thus giving rise to speculations.
Reportedly, Alia's clarification tweet came after a heated argument between her and Sidharth Malhotra.
The report quoted a source as saying, "Alia's tweet came after a heated argument between Alia and Sidharth. This is because Sid & his team for some reason got the idea that Alia's team put the story out in order to show that the young actress has many great offers in her kitty."
Sid Wanted Her To Squash All Rumours
The source further added, "Sidharth asked her to squash the rumours as soon as possible. But Alia was waiting for her team's consent. She wished to give it a day or two...This led to a heated argument between the cute couple."
Alia Finally Gave In
It was Alia who finally gave in and decided to post the clarification regarding the film.
Chalo, all's well that ends well! Meanwhile, are you folks excited for Aashiqui 3?