- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan WARNS Akshay Kumar & It Has Got To Do Something With Her Son Taimur!
- Aamir Khan Doesn't Give A Damn To Akshay Kumar's UGLY SPAT With Bhushan Kumar; Mogul Is In His Radar
- Radhika Apte: Online Platforms Are Much More Bold & Daring As Compared To Movies!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Grabs A Mega Project Opposite These Two Superstars? Also Spotted At An Event
Akshay Kumar wished his son Aarav a very happy birthday on Twitter and the caption shows how cherished the father-son relationship really is. The Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay, said that he still remembers how he taught Aarav to climb trees during his childhood, and now Aarav, taught him how to do a video call on his mobile phone!
He posted a picture of Aarav with the caption, "From teaching you how to climb a tree, to learning from you how to make a video call...Happy birthday to my favoritest human being." Aww, isn't that really sweet from daddy Akshay? Aarav is celebrating his 15th birthday today on September 14, 2017.
Birthday Boy Aarav
Akshay Kumar sent out birthday wishes to his son Aarav on Twitter.
Aarav Kumar celebrates his 15th birthday today on September 14, 2017.
The young lad, is very good at karate and is learning other forms of martial arts as well.
PM Narendra Modi
He even met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and got his ears pulled by him in jest.
Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are blessed with two children, Aarav and Nitara.
The family went on a holiday to Switzerland last month and had a wonderful time there.
Akshay Kumar absolutely loves both his children Aarav and Nitara.
Fit As A Fiddle
We're sure Aarav will end up being as fit as his father when he grows up!
He might even enter Bollywood as well! We never know!
Well, Aarav's birthday party will see his family and friends in attendance tonight!
From teaching you how to climb a tree,to learning from you how to make a video call...Happy birthday to my favoritest human being 😘🤗 pic.twitter.com/z6Kx6A9MhI— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 15, 2017