- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Shahid Kapoor In Vijay Deverakonda's Shoes, Why Was Arjun Kapoor Replaced?
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Shahid Kapoor In A Never Seen Before Avatar In Raja Krishna Menon's Next! Read Details
- Here's Why Shahid Kapoor Didn't Hide The News Of Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy!
- Shahid Kapoor Just Announced Wife Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy With This Cute Post!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
Shahid Kapoor is a happily married man and a doting father to Misha. The actor took everyone by surprise when he opted for an arranged marriage with Delhi based Mira Rajput.
In a recent interview with Elle magazine, the 'Padmavati' actor got candid about his love life before settling down with Mira and spoke like never before. Want to know what he had to share? Then scroll down for all the details...
Shahid Kapoor Talks About His Life In Early 20s
The actor told the magazine, " I was cocky in my twenties, buying sports cars, dating actresses, trying to live the life. But I'm not a true-blue star. I tried to be one, and I didn't like it. Now ‘living the dream' is only about the films I want to do, man. Otherwise, I'm normal. What you see now is truly how I am."
Did He Ever Fell In Love Before Marriage?
To this he replied, "I have always felt like a bit of an insider and an outsider in the film industry. And I couldn't find someone who was simple, like me, but naturally adjusted to a life of stardom. I just didn't find love, bro."
Why Online Dating Wasn't His Thing
Talking about the same, Shahid said, "A dating app came out a month or two before I met Mira, so I never got there. I wouldn't have had the balls to anyway."
He Thought People Would Think Of It As Lame
He further added, "People would think I'm so lame. Or they would want to date me because I'm Shahid Kapoor. That's the reality. When you become a star, you become lonely, because your exposure to the world outside gets limited."
That Moment When Shahid Fell In Love With Mira
Talking about the "moment" he fell in love with Mira, he had earlier told a daily, "I'm still falling in love with her....a bit more every day. The first time we met, we spoke for seven hours. We were at a friends' farmhouse in Delhi. We went for a walk outside and the sun was setting behind her. I realised her eyes were not dark. They had a hazel tinge. That moment, I felt shayad main iss ladki se shaadi kar sakta hoon. But I also told myself, "What are you thinking? Bees saal ki hai besharam!"
She Makes Him Want To Be A Better Person
The actor had earlier shared, "Mira and I communicate very well. That's one of the strongest qualities about us. They always say, "Be with someone who helps you become a better person." She makes me want to be a better person. And that shows that she is a really good person."
Meanwhile on the work front, Shahid Kapoor will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati and Shree Narayan Singh's Batti Gul Meter Chalu.